Welcome / Introduction
I am an expat myself, working as a certified Psychologist by providing Psychological Counselling and/or therapy to those members of the English-speaking community living in Hungary who feel they might benefit from it. Having spent 10+ years living abroad in many different countries and therefore having international cultural fluency, I have first hand experience and a deep-rooted insight into the types of difficulties strangers face in a foreign country. Hungarians are also welcome.
I earned both my Bachelor's Degree and my Diploma in Counselling in Liverpool, whereas my Master's degree and qualification as Integrative Psychotherapist I earned in Hungary. I am currently enrolled in postgraduate training for Family and Couples Therapy and attend Psychology conferences on a regular basis.
- Native speaker of both english and hungarian
- Holding one UK and one hungarian university degree (both in psychology)
- Training in family and couples therapy
- Training in individual psychotherapy
- Diploma in counselling
- Specializing in expats
- 10+ years of experience living abroad
- Fully licensed providing an invoice each session
worldwide client base so far (marked with blue): all countries, all time zones